Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tony Adamo Movin' Day

A mighty hip thanks to my music producer of my last three Cd's(Miles Of Blu/MOB/Tony Adamo & The New York Crew and the unreleased Tony Adamo & The NY Commission) Drummer Mike Clark. You got the top New York musician's to play on my music. I'm forever grateful to you. Tim Ouimette wrote arranged played mixed and mastered my music. Yo Tim, thank you beyond. Lenny White played on Gale Blowin' High and mixed Tony Adamo & the New York Crew. A hip thanks to you Lenny. Michael Wolff & Richie Goods brought their super talent to my music and words. Thank you both. Thanks to all the radio stations who had the courage to dig my music with all the spins for Miles of Blu/MOB and Tony Adamo & the New York Crew... I'm movin' on to nu music and less spoken word. Workin on some tracks with Roger Smith of Tower Of Power fame. Dig my nu music in 2016 for sure. B hip.

No comments: