Monday, February 18, 2019

Yo People


Yo People, I've never asked people on FB to like my page. I'm not into It. Ya dig. That being said. If you want me to like your FB page give me some facts, music, vids, writings. What you are into? Don't ask me to like your page otherwise.
Tony Adamo..

It’s no question that social media has a big impact on our lives. Most of us use it daily, whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, among many others. We use it for many different purposes; to connect with others, to share our lives, and even to promote our businesses. Instagram has especially become a medium where you can amass a huge following and use it for entrepreneurial purposes. Nowadays, promoting your business can essentially mean promoting yourself. Many people, through social media, have gained a huge following of over one million fans. And with that huge following and self-promotion may come various financial opportunities and professional opportunities.

No comments: