Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tony Adamo With Lofton A. Emenari III on Radio WHPK 88.5 CHI-TOWN

PLAYLIST for "What Is this Thing Called Jazz: Adventures In Modern Music" Sun. April12, 2015 - Opening Theme - National Anthem-HomeBass-Ralphe Armstrong-DMF 1. Interview & music of Tony Roc Adamo/The NY Crew (Urban zone Records) 2. Rachel Caswell-Sometimes I'm Happy-All I Know-TRR 3. Chris McNulty-A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing-Eternal-Palmetto 4. Sarah Partridge-Pwerspective-I Never Thought I'd Be Here-Origin Records 5. Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra-In The Beginning God-Sacred Music of Duke Ellington-Origin Records 6. David Gopoian-Close That App-Sleeping In A Tree-Self 7. José James-Good Morning Heartache-Yesterday I Had the Blues-Bluenote 8Mike Boone-The Moment's Sweetness- Heart & Soul-DMI 9. Steve Cromity-Jeannine-All My Tomorrows-(Self) 10. Marc PompeIn The Still Of the Night-Monk's Dream-(Self) 11. Archie Shepp Attica Blues orchestra- Quiet Dawn- I Hear The Sound- Harmonia Mundi 12. Jimmy Greene-Ana's Way- Beautiful Life- Mack Avenue Records 13. Federico Britos - La Vie en Rose- Hot Club of the Americas-3 Knocks 14. Carmen Lundy-What's Your Story Morning Glory-Soul To Soul-AFP
http://whpk.org/shows/jazz/#show41

No comments: