Saturday, February 10, 2018

Tony Adamo Ropeadope Records


Ayo to the family of artists on Ropeadope. I am most honored to Louis Marks for signing me to this world class record label. Let me introduce myself. I am a singer/ songwriter/spoken word artist. I have recorded with some of the top jazz and funk artist of our time to include members of Herbie Hancock and the Headhunters, Tower of Power Horns, Roger Smith, Lenny White, Mike LeDonne, Jack Wilkins, Eddie Henderson, Donald Harrison, Steve Gadd, Ernie Watts, Michael Wolff and Delbert Bump just to name a few. Mike Clark is my music producer. Ropeadope will introduce his RETRO REPORT CD on April 6th of this year. I look forward to meeting and working with you all in the near future.
A most hip thank you to Louis Marks and Ben Mathewson.
Tony Adamo
https://ropeadope.com/about/

No comments: